Mil-Spec and Aerospace Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Cables Unlimited offers a variety of Mil-Spec Cables
CUI manufacturers military and aerospace assemblies with any custom criteria. Our assemblies are rugged, with high signal strength integrity that meets the harsh environment, Mil-Std. Requirements.
- Field Communications
- Inter-shelter Communications
- Airborne Systems
- Remote Weapons control links
- Marine Systems
- Lab Applications
Fiber Optic Assemblies from Cables UnlimitedWe offer an extensive line of single and multimode cable assemblies for the Military.
Our cable configurations range from simplex jumpers to custom multi-fiber assemblies.Our materials are inspected before assembly, with every component receiving a 100% inspection for both insertion loss and visual defects. We use interferometers for accurate end-face geometry testing.
Our engineers will design and prototype an end-to-end solution for any of your optical and mechanical assembly needs. We offer a depth of understanding in the connector and termini space that is unmatched in the industry.
We assemble, test, and polish a variety of Military and Aerospace grade connectors, including:
- MIL-PRF-29504/4, /5, /14, /15 style
- ARINC 801
- Mil-DTL-38999, D38999
- Mighty Mouse Connectors
- Military Grade ST, LC, FC, SC
We terminate the following connectors in any quantity with industry leading delivery times. Call one of our sales specialists, Now.
- MIL-PRF-28876, Plug and receptacle style
- MIL-PRF-288761/1E, Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-28876/2E, Fiber Optic Circular Connector
- MIL-PRF-28876/3E, Circular Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-28876/4E, Multiple Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-28876/5E, Straight Strain Relief
- MIL-PRF-28876/6E, Circular Plug Style
- MIL-PRF-28876/7E, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-28876/8E, Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-28876/9E, Removable Termini, Screw Threads
- MIL-PRF-28876/10F, Circular Plug Style
- MIL-PRF-28876/11E, Jamnut Mounting
- MIL-PRF-28876/12E, Circular Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-28876/13E, 45° Strain Relief
- MIL-PRF-28876/14E, 90० Strain Relief
- MIL-PRF-28876/15E, Environment Resisting
- MIL-PRF-28876/26D, Wall Mounting, Short Backshell
- MIL-PRF-28876/27D, Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-28D, 45° Backshell
- MIL-PRF-28876/29E, 90° Backshell
- MIL-PRF-28876/30, Light Duty Backshell
- MIL-PRF-28876/31, EMI Retention
- MIL-PRF-29504, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-2950/1B, Environment Resisting
- MIL-PRF-29504/2B, Socket Terminus
- MIL-PRF-29504/3B, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-29504/4D w/ Amendment 1, Class 5 Style A
- MIL-PRF-29504/5D w/Amendment 1, Size 16 Rear Release
We have designed high-quality polishing processes designed to exceed industry standards. All Cables Unlimited assemblies are designed to meet all criteria for optical and physical performance.
- MIL-T-29504/6 Notice 1, Class 5 Type II
- MIL-T-29504/7 Notice 1, Style A Size 16
- MIL-T-29504/10, Class 5 Type II
- MIL-T-29504/11, Fiber Optic Rear Release
- MIL-T-29594/11 Notice 1, Environment Resisting
- MIL-PRF-29504/12A, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-29504/13A, Front Release
- MIL-PRF-29504/14A, Environment Resisting
- MIL-PRF-29504/15A, Front Release
- MIL-PRF-29504/18, Ceramic Ferrule
- MIL-PRF-29504/18 w/Amendment 1
- MIL-PRF-29504/19, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-29504/20, Keyed Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-29504/20 w/Amendment 1
- MIL-PRF-64266, Plug and Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266 w/Amendment 1
- MIL-PRF-64266/1, Genderless Termini
- MIL-PRF-64266/2, Plug Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/3, Jamnut Mounting
- MIL-PRF-64266/4, Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/5, Connector
- MIL-PRF-64266/6, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-PRF-64266/7, Genderless Termini
- MIL-PRF-64266/8, Circular Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/9, Sleeve Retainer
- MIL-PRF-64266/10, Multiple Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-64266/11, Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/12, Circular Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/13, Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-64266/14, Circular Receptacle Style
- MIL-PRF-64266/15, Removable Termini
- MIL-PRF-64266/16, Environment Resisting
- MIL-PRF-64266/17, Fiber Optic Connector
- MIL-C-83522, Single Terminus
- MIL-C-83522/1F, Fiber Optic Plug Style
- MIL-C-83522/2G, Single Terminus, Threaded
- MIL-C-83522/3G, Adapter
- MIL-C-83522/4F, Fiber Optic Receptacle
- MIL-C-83522/5E, Bulkhead Mount
- MIL-C-83522/7C, Fiber optic Connector
- MIL-C-83522/8C, Bulkhead Hex Nut Mount
- MIL-C-83522/18B, Fiber Optic Connector
Each harness and assembly we manufacture goes through multiple in-process inspections and a final 100% audit-trail verification. Quality control systems ensure you receive the military-grade assemblies and harnesses your application requires.
Read the Tactical Cable Assembly Case Study; see how we delivered a custom tactical fiber optic solution that withstood harsh desert environments, providing superior military training.
Cables Unlimited’s military and aerospace Mil-Spec.cables and connectors are unequaled in the industry.
Harsh environment assemblies from Cables Unlimited are ideal for Air, Ground, Naval, and Aerospace applications. We offer stringent prototyping services, with engineering specialists ready to work on your cable and harness application.
Our tactical and harsh environment connectors are used as military connectors, corrosion-resistant military connectors when operating at high temperatures and vibration (TFOCA, TFOCA II, 38999, 28876, etc., or standard commercial optical connectors).
Contact any of our design and manufacturing specialists for custom work and prototyping. Our custom assemblies and harnesses provide the proper foundation for stringent military applications. Please call a Cables Unlimited representative at 1-800-590-9965 for a custom quote.
Military & Aerospace Fiber Optics
Fiber optics from Cables Unlimited are designed for harsh military environments. We offer a wide array of cable assemblies for each branch of our armed forces.
Military command platforms; fixed or mobile
- Fiber optics for video broadcasts
- Severe environments
- Mining, Oil rigs, petrochemical, and manufacturing
- Avionics cable assemblies
- Mil-Spec fiber for flight control and high EMI environments
- Custom or standard assemblies
- Termination processes
- Traceability assemblies
- Military fibers are impact and crush resistant
- Abrasion, cut, and chemical resistant
Our cables and connectors offer Mil-Spec reliability from our portfolio of quality manufactures.
We are known for the rigorous quality standards used in our manufacturing of aerospace and satellite cables. Choose the MIL-C-27500 cable for any of your military and aircraft applications. Military connectors from Cables Unlimited are corrosion resistant at high temperatures and vibration (TFOCA, TFOCA II, 38999, 28876, etc., or standard commercial optical connectors)
Cables Unlimited Military Fiber and Cabling, Industrial Fiber Optics
- Our cables are rugged, robust, and lightweight. Designed for tactical field use in harsh commercial applications
- Trunk fiber cables/breakout cable designs are color-coded with sub cable surrounding each fiber optic
- Military fiber optics are resilient, crush, and chemical resistant
- Used outdoors in all terrains and e=severe environments
- Our flexible cable assemblies feature stranded cable cores and rounded designs for easy installation and survivability
- We offer Mil-Spec fiber optics with superior mechanical protection
- Our fiber optics are polyurethane jacketed for extreme abrasion and cut resistance
We can deliver high data-rate cabling solutions for harsh land, sea, air, space, and CAISR applications. Cables Unlimited has a cable for high bandwidth needs for commercial fiber optics that deliver low-loss, reliable, and repeatable performance.
Our engineering and production teams can deliver mission-critical solutions on schedule. Our connector systems can transmit the equivalent to 24,000 simultaneous communication calls through lightweight, thin fibers.
Our fiber optic data cabling has tremendous transmission rates that go further than traditional copper media.
- Fiber Optics and Photonics for Aerospace
- Rugged Fiber Optics for the Military
Cables Unlimited offers turnkey build to print fiber optic harnesses and assemblies. Consider our fiber optic junction box assemblies, along with tactical field and aerospace-grade solutions.